Thursday, August 16, 2012

TOP 100 BEST SELLER FOR 3rd DAY... SINS OF DOM

I'm excited to report that The Sins of Dom made it and remained for the 3rd day in a row since my promo to the top 100 best sellers in the horror genre for both UK and the U.S..  Numbers are teetering around 85 to 95 for US and, surprisingly, it is faring better in the UK at the lowest 38 and now in the 70ish range. I have decided to continue the free promo for a couple more days as I have three days left and the more exposure the better. I have received all positive feedback, thus far. I'm hoping to get some reviews. A few readers wonder why I ended where I did. Well, I am currently writing the sequel!  It will be from Jack, Barnaby and Sam's perspective and I am tossing around some titles, but I don't want to say more than that for now.

Thanks for the visit! Feel free to leave a comment.