Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Autism Denied Available in Print

Autism Denied is now available in two formats: kindle and POD (print on demand). My print versions have a wider distribution (even though I never paid for it). Not sure how that all works. My story collection sells steadily with at least two a day @ $2.99. The print copy is $8.99 for 200 pgs.

I am working slowly on the Habeas Corpus story. I find myself going a few days without touching it...life, things. Also, I think because once I'm there it's hard to break away, and, I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with it. I have a feeling it is going to take me for a few unexpected twists and turns.

I've promised myself that I will complete The Sins of Dom sequel after this wip. No more distractions. I don't think the agent will want to see a novella but I can't imagine it being a novel. It would be way too long for the subject. Unless, I just dragged it out. I hate when authors drag on when the story is way over. It's so glaring. The end is the end, period. Maybe the two together will suffice.

Visit my page! If you read my books, I'd love some feedback!

eb