Sunday, November 11, 2012

Murder at Pudden Hill Farm New and Faring Well

Wrote new short Murder at Pudden Hill Farm (love my title and the work) and it was a fun one! It's short but filled with understatement as one reviewer called it "thought provoking". Yes, I actually have two excellent reviews. Unfortunately, I have my first one-star review. (sigh) But I won't let it get me down. I googled one-star reviews and discovered that this is what happens. Okay, give it a read, if you're so inclined. Please leave a comment, review, something. Even if you just leave your initials I'd be satisfied. I feel as if I'm blogging to myself, which is odd. But I keep doing it in the hopes that I will one day have some fans. I'm gaining more each day on Twitter. But it's a big bad world out there for Indie authors. I'm not a real social butterfly. The self-promotional stuff, eh, I don't think I'm very good at it. toodles, eb