Friday, January 3, 2014

PHOBIA Accepted by Apocrypha and Abstractions



My year has begun with good news: Heard from Cheryl Anne Gardner, author and editor. Found a perfect home for "Phobia" in Apocrypha and Abstractions-- I'm pleased, once again.

I have a few others out that I hope will not remain displaced--one in particular is "Pearl" and "Shroud for Gretta". Another is a longer piece "Sins of Elliot" which is part of bigger work--dystopian. But with my new publication "Phobia" I have a new idea brewing. I need to get off the fence, decide. I know these shorter pieces are making me procrastinate. But maybe, that's the thing with writing, in the process, I will find a better route.

Speaking of indecisiveness, I'm torn about which blog to use. I feel most comfortable with my old friend, BlogSpot. so I'm sort of returning here, in a sort of ambiguous fashion.

Enjoy, share, and comment (thanks!)

Happy New Year!